piatok 2. mája 2014

Teddy Bear

I had to go back to Slovakia couple of days ago because I had some really nasty infection on my toe and needed some minor surgery /wearing my favourite Melissa plastic shoes in Vietnam wasn´t the best idea/. Well, I stayed at my parents flat as it is close to hospital and -have no idea why- slept in my sister´s bed. And as I was trying to fall asleep, super nervous about the next day surgery, suddenly I remembered as my sister used to fall asleep with a giant teddy bear. I immediatelly grabbed some paper and a pencil and made a quick sketch. The image above is the result.  And while drawing I forgot about being nervous and once I finished it I felt so relaxed I could fall asleep easily- well at least for two hours, then it all came back...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára